120 page full colour A4 book that provides friendly and practical information about how to plan ahead, managing emotions, dealing with MND symptoms, remaining comfortable as the disease progresses and connecting to services and support available.
There are also tips and strategies for ways to have conversations with family, carers, friends and other loved ones.
- View free online End of life care guide
- Hardcopy available - free for members in NSW, ACT and NT
- What do I need to know?
- Things I’m likely to experience
- What my family, friends and others close to me need to know
- What else might I need to consider?
- How do I get more help?
You can also see:
How to make planning ahead easier with our guide to end of life care for MND