MND Aware is a comprehensive course about MND. It is available online on the MND Hub or we can deliver it in person at your organisation for a negotiated cost.
The course is suitable for all types of learners, easy to use and interactive. It has been specifically developed for health and community care professionals including:
- community, home care, disability, and aged care workers
- intake and referral staff
- care coordinators and case managers
- health, allied health, and palliative care professionals
- volunteers, pastoral care workers and others who work with people living with MND
The course equips learners with a basic understanding of the disease and the impact it has on an individual's life, their families and friends, and it prepares them for when they do meet someone with the disease. MND Aware also provides specific information about care, symptom management and wellbeing, and support needs of a person with MND.
Find out more about MND Aware on the MND Hub